Monday, February 8, 2010

Mondays A picture a Week..Flowers and Hearts










Well I have to start by saying NO I didn't get roses..My daughter stayed all week with me and it was her anniversary, 8th anniversary, and these were delivered at my house. I thought hmmmm roses and they were beautiful. So I thought what better for my pictures...

so I combined hearts I had of gifts and the snow,,what a better combination..


Hope everyone enjoys these as much as I did taking the pics...I have really enjoyed taking part in this and picking up the camerea has given me something to do as well as I have found lots of beauty...always..Judy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely hearts and flowers shots, Judy! I particularly like the second one from the top. Happy 8th Anniversary to your daughter ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! the red hearts and flowers look great with the snow photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to all for comments, I am so happy to take part in this, I want all to know I am going to your blogs but finding it really hard to leave a comment as it won't do it...Im learning so hang in there with me...I love all your photos and look forward to reading and seeing the photos you leave..thanks to all from here until I figure out how to do it..always..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely flowers and I love the heart in the snow. The angel wings in a heart shape is such a gorgeous touch.

    ReplyDelete