Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday A Photo A Week...From My Window






The snow continued to fall with an accumulation of 7 inches. This is my favorite window in my home, here I can watch the children get off the school bus, see the sky and trees meet, and watch the morning sun rise. As you can see we live in town so sometimes the view isn't as pretty or relaxing as the closeness of the neighbors. Especially when you have one under construction and in no hurry to finish..I really enjoyed watching the snow fall.


I also took pictures from other windows of my home, the back window, back door, and front door. I have open curtains as to bring the outside in. During my quiet times I sit and look thru these windows to find the peace I need and to help with the loneliness I feel.

I hope you enjoy my views as I do.

always..Judy

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I like that you sized them large so we could click and open them to full size. All that snow made me shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great...especially with the snow on...Love you...Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I enjoy seeing everyone's snow photos as we don't get snow where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot even imagine what it's like to live in all that snow. I loved looking at your snowy view - thank you!

    ReplyDelete