Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My wonderful Grandchildren

My life is my grandkids, all 8 of them. The youngest being 3 and the oldest 17. Four girls Heather, Ashlynn, Natalie, and Klair and 4 boys Trevor, Connor, Colby, Jakob. Each filled with all the love anyone could ask for. Watching them grow up has been the most remarkable thing in my life. Not a day will pass that a new little funny thing happens with them. When trying to recover from surgery and diagnosed with cancer this is what brighten the day for me.. I will never forget them waiting for my hair to fall out. One day they came in and Connor came in sat close to me and said Gma you feel better? I told him yes and he says, you still have hair, I said yea isn't that great? He says Gma ya know what I heard on tv, I said whats that Connor, he said I heard if you eat hot dogs it will cure Cancer, well Connor I best get to eating them Huh? So I choked the tears back and gave him a big hug..
Heather will graduate this year, Trevor just got his license,Colby and Jakob started school this year, Ashlynn is the sweetest of all in her teens, Natalie is full of spunk and my smallest Klair is just the cutest. I watched every day for the school bus at the end of the road to stop and here they come running to see who can get at the house first. How could anyone not put a fight up to live for all of this..

2 comments:

  1. You have been working hard. I like your updated blog and the pictures are the greatest. Your journaling will create a great book someday...Love Ya...Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a beautiful and close-knit family, Judy ~

    ReplyDelete