Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo of the Week....My Favorite Coffee Mug


Well meet my favorite coffee mug. This mug is glass as you can see and is about 4 years old. This is my favorite as thru the years my morning coffee was drank from it. Upon getting sick, hot tea became my favorite. At times hot broth was even brought to me in it. My favorite is hot chocolate. The sad news is tho, my favorite coffee mug got broke shortly after taking this picture...So yes Im looking for another just like it...because it was my favorite.. always..Judy

5 comments:

  1. I've never had a clear, glass coffee mug but your pic certainly makes me think I should get one. I hope you manage to find another just like it, Judy. I like that it held all different types of beverages and even broth...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bummer about your broken mug. Is that Fiesta ware? I have some of that and love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On our next "road trip", lets pick out some new mugs!! Love You...Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to have taken this photo of your clear mug backed by the colorful plates! I'm so sorry it was broken later. Good luck finding another one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear your mug broke. You don't really see clear ones around like that one. Hope you find a really nice new one soon :)

    ReplyDelete